TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 WATERFRONT RESTAURANTS
- Seafood Bar @ The Breakers – Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. Please pardon our dust as we transform the Seafood Bar, our relaxed-yet-refined restaurant that puts you impossibly close to the water. The restaurant will reopen come December, debuting a modern sensibility while maintaining its same beloved views and focus on fresh seafood. Look ahead to a cozy, sophisticated spot, as ideal for drinks as it is for lunch or dinner.
- Benny’s on the Beach, Florida 10 S. Ocean Blvd. Palm Beach, Florida 561-582-9001 SEE MENU With our smack-dab-on-the-beach location, Benny’s will soothe your soul. We are located on the Lake Worth Pier. Benny’s on the Beach is a hidden gem! The food and cocktails are always delicious and portions very generous. Our management and staff strive for 100% satisfaction to you, our customer. Benny’s is a favorite with the locals & tourists alike, so come on in and let us make Benny’s your favorite as well! Since 1986, Benny’s on the Beach has been a landmark on Ocean Avenue at the pier in Lake Worth. The newly-opened Lake Worth Pier lures fishing enthusiasts as it is one of the longest piers on Florida’s Atlantic coast. Year after year, locals and tourists know where to head to find one of the best breakfasts in town, great big sandwiches, fresh seafood, and a view that can’t be beat!!
- Eau Palm Beach, Florida 100 South Ocean Blvd., Manalapan, Florida 888-306-4894 SEE MENU
Breeze Ocean Kitchen – the newest place to see and be seen in Palm Beach! The perfect oceanfront restaurant for locals, resort guests and groups to enjoy while taking in the stunning ocean views and relaxing in the comfortable, yet sophisticated furnishings. An inventive new menu designed by Executive Chef Josh Thomsen and Chef de Cuisine Kevin Knierieman stretches throughout the day with offerings that reflect the sun-splashed Palm Beach lifestyle and celebrate the Atlantic’s bounteous “fruits de mer.” A focus on Floridian flavors is brought to life with spices, styles and preparations that infuse hints of the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia throughout. Striking design details include a runway fire feature that lights up evening lounge areas and a “look out” bar top floats above the resorts private beach to offer extraordinary views of the sea and Technicolor sunsets.
- Guanabana’s – Jupiter, Florida 960 N. Highway A1A Jupiter, Fl. 561-747-8878 SEE MENU Opened by Jupiter surfers as a sandwich shop in 2004, Guanabanas has grown to become an institution in northern Palm Beach County for three reasons: The lush, tropical setting; great cuisine and cocktails (long gone are the sandwich shop days!); and live music from both national acts and the hottest names in South Florida. Guanabanas is a 100 percent open-air waterfront restaurant and bar with woven tiki huts and banyan trees towering over head, and hand-chiseled coquina stone pathways underfoot. The team maintains a laid-back, island atmosphere where everyone is welcome.
- Square Grouper – Jupiter, Florida 1111 Love St. Jupiter, Florida 561-575-0252 SEE MENU
Since its “official” opening on Super Bowl Sunday, January 26, 2003, The Square Grouper Tiki Bar in Jupiter has grown to become one of the most popular watering holes in the United States. It is the home of several music videos, including Alan Jackson’s hit “It’s Five O’clock Somewhere” with Jimmy Buffett. The Square Grouper also hosts numerous fundraisers each year, benefiting many local non-profit and charitable organizations and has helped raise over $500,000 for charity. Live music can be heard six days a week, from fantastic local bands to some of the music industry’s most famous artists. A little piece of paradise, with beautiful water views of the Jupiter Inlet and its famous lighthouse, this local landmark boasts the 19-slip Castaways Marina and the most stunning scenery in the area.
- Palm Beach Par 3 – Palm Beach, Florida 2345 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, Florida 561-547-0598 SEE MENU It’s been touted twice by Golf Digest as “The Best Par 3 in the U.S.” Golf Magazine has also bestowed its Number One Rating to the course with its second-place award given the short course at Augusta National. And it has been listed among Golf Range Magazine’s Top 25 Short Courses in America for the two years there has been a poll. Professionals love it, too. In its early days it was popular with the founders of the LPGA. Contemporary LPGA members liked it so much they chose the Par 3 as the location for the annual LPGA Pro-Am event for 20 pros from 1983 until 2000. And it’s been the location of the LPGA Pro-Am 50th Anniversary celebration and tournament as well. Many PGA Tour members have also enjoyed the Par 3 over the years. The Town is proud of the Par 3’s historical worldwide recognition and elite status as one of the best. Celebrating its 50th birthday, the beautifully restored Par 3 is well on its way to regaining its glory, when it was ranked #1 in the country.
- Dune Deck – S. Palm Beach, Florida 100 N. Ocean Blvd. Lantana, Florida 561-582-0472 SEE MENU Enjoy the cool breeze in a casual tropical setting. The DUNE DECK CAFÉ offers a treasure chest of delicious dining combined with Florida’s best scenery.
One cannot help but be absorbed in the mise-en-scene palm fronds swaying, sea grapes, multi-colored flowers, and broad sweep of sand and surf of the Atlantic Ocean with it’s balmy breezes that invite you to escape to the Caribbean, the French Riviera or the Greek Isles.
- Jetty’s – Jupiter, Florida 1075 North Highway A1A Jupiter, Florida 561-743-8166 SEE MENU Jetty’s waterfront restaurant has been one of South Florida’s most popular restaurant for 25 years. Jetty’s offers unsurpassed views of the Jupiter Inlet Waterway and historic Jupiter Lighthouse. Signature menu items include fresh fish and shellfish, Certified Angus steaks and ribs. A favorite of tourists and locals alike, Jetty’s offers a true Florida waterfront dining experience.
- U-Tiki Beach – Jupiter, Florida 1095 N, Highway A1A Jupiter, Fl. 561-406-2210 SEE MENU U-Tiki Beach is located on the Jupiter Inlet, directly across from the beautiful Jupiter Lighthouse. Boasting some of the most picturesque sunsets, U-Tiki is the best place to relax, or entertain special guests! Serving Caribbean food and tropical drinks in a casual, island setting, with deck and beach seating, with gorgeous water views!
- Old Key Lime House – Lantana, Florida 300 East Ocean Avenue Lantana, Florida 561-582-1889 SEE MENU – Florida’s Oldest Waterfront Restaurant! We’re a family-owned and operated establishment that includes a full-service restaurant as well as the best bar in South Florida! Old Key Lime House boasts a breathtaking waterside ambiance with the best view possible of the South Florida Intracoastal Waterway, and the largest Gator viewing site. Old Key Lime House has been voted one of the BEST casual party destinations in the area. Enjoy the best sunset views in South Florida while dining on delicious fresh seafood and local fare and sipping on cool, refreshing cocktails in an inviting and relaxed atmosphere. We also offer a Kids Zone play area – call for more details.