TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 SEAFOOD RESTAURANTS
- Café L’Europe – Palm Beach, Fl. 331 South County Road Palm Beach, Fl. 561-655-4020 SEE MENU In 1980 Lidia and Norbert Goldner opened Cafè L’Europe at 150 Worth Avenue on the second floor of the Esplanade. From opening day, Cafè L’Europe quickly became part of the Palm Beach allure. World-renowned Worth Avenue was at the pinnacle of High Fashion and it seemed like every famous fashion designer and cosmetic royal graced the dining rooms at Cafè L’Europe. Champagne bottles were popped so often it was hard to keep up with demand. Cafè L’Europe was serving not only the fabulous Palm Beachers and local residents of the area but also all the international visitors of the day. The “Movers and Shakers” of industry, manufacturing, finance and government, as well as some of the greatest writers and entertainers all became Cafè L’Europe’s guests. Many became “Regulars” alongside aristocrats and royalty from around the world. As one royal personage quoted “It is so nice to be able to come to Cafè L’Europe to enjoy your wonderful food and wines, yet still have our privacy remain intact.
- Chez Jean Pierre, Palm Beach, Florida 132 North County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-833-1171 SEE MENU At this authentic French Bistro, diners enjoy hearty portions with elegant yet simple plate presentations. The menu includes an incredible array of delicious homemade cuisine with seasonal delights as well as an a la carte menu that is sure to please. With over 350 wine selections ranging from $15 up to $1,400 diners will find a French, Italian or American wine that perfectly compliments their meals. End the meal with an award-winning dessert such as our Profiteroles, which is a puff pastry filled with ice cream and drizzled in a warm chocolate sauce.
- Palm Beach Grill – 340 Royal Poinciana Way # 336 Palm Beach, Florida 561-835-1077 SEE MENU
Serving the island for over fifteen years, Palm Beach Grill focuses on the classics.
A friendly smile will greet you, a welcoming and polished service staff will anticipate your needs, and an energetic room with a curated art collection will make you want to stay. From the food to the service, to the electric atmosphere, the Palm Beach Grill is sure to satisfy on every level.
- Seafood Bar – Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 SEE MENU AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. Please pardon our dust as we transform the Seafood Bar, our relaxed-yet-refined restaurant that puts you impossibly close to the water. The restaurant will reopen come December, debuting a modern sensibility while maintaining its same beloved views and focus on fresh seafood. Look ahead to a cozy, sophisticated spot, as ideal for drinks as it is for lunch or dinner.
- Station House – Lantana, Florida 233 Lantana Road, Lantana Florida 561-801-5000 SEE MENU
Located in what was once the old Train Depot in Lantana, The Station House Restaurant has become one of the most renowned establishments for authentic Maine lobsters in the state of Florida. The Station House opened its doors in 1993 and since then has been a favorite of both locals and seasonal visitors for many years. Join Us, For Dinner and a Drink. With a diverse and delicious menu, relaxed elegance, extensive wine list and great service, there is truly something for everyone at The Station House Restaurant. Come enjoy our fresh Maine Lobsters and great steaks!
- Café Chardonnay – Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 4533 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 561-655-5430 SEE MENU Since 1982, Chef Frank Eucalitto has successfully created seven restaurants and an off premise catering company in Northern Palm Beach County. Under his guidance and orchestration, Café Chardonnay and our catering company have endured for over 29 years.
Since childhood Chef Frank loved to cook alongside his dad. At a time when it was not yet considered stylish to become a chef, he graduated from the prestigious Johnston and Wales in Providence Rhode Island holding degrees in both culinary arts and hotel/restaurant management.
- Leftovers – Jupiter, Florida 451 University Blvd., Jupiter, Florida 561-627-6030 SEE MENU
On April 17th, 2008 Little Moir’s Leftovers Café opened its doors in the Abacoa district of Jupiter, FL. The story behind the name of this restaurant started in an ice cold fridge at Food Shack 5 years earlier. The name came up when Mike “Little Moir” and one of his head chefs, Frank Murgio, where discussing their nightly dinner menu. Looking around Mike said, “We should call this place leftovers” because of all the odds and ends in there. Frank said, “That would make a great restaurant name.” Mike agreed and five years later Little Moir’s Leftovers Café was hatched.
- Pistache – West Palm Beach, Florida 101 Clematis Street, WPB, Florida 561-582-2800 SEE MENU Our ambitious chef prides himself on being able to create or modify dishes at the request of a guest. While in the Pistache’s kitchen, Cerny creates classic French fare with a modern edge. Whether it’s his favorite bouillabaisse or his famous pâté, Cerny stays true to traditional techniques, but leaves room for updated variations to make each dish his own. With our organization since the begining, shortly after his one-year anniversary at Pistache, the gifted chef was named chef de cuisine. After nearly a decade of offering traditional French bistro fare with a menu that showcases the best products available, fresh specials and seasonal offerings – we have reimagined our entire culinary experience.
- Table 26 – West Palm Beach, Florida 1700 South Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Fl. 561-855- 2660 SEE MENU Table 26 Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum of Art. Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. Executive Chef Amit Jain has created delicious dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours:
5pm to 10pm Thursday through Saturday,
5pm to 9pm Sunday through Wednesday.
- Bice – Palm Beach, Florida 313 Worth Avenue, Palm Beach, Florida 561-835-1600 SEE MENU
As Milano emerged as a European fashion and banking center in the 1970’s, Bice Milano was embraced by a new international clientele that included the continent’s reigning designers. In a city where understated elegance is the norm, word spread of the restaurant’s stylish interiors, the Tuscan origins of the food and of Bice Ruggeri’s unwavering commitment to satisfying her clients. Bice was now a recognized Milanese restaurateur and her sons, Remo and Roberto, were taking steps to extend her vision throughout the world. The network of Bice restaurants spanning the world today began 90 years ago in Milano, Italy by Beatrice Ruggeri – also known as Bice. She was the first child of a family of 10, and so had to help her parents raise her young siblings almost as they were her own. They lived on a farm where all had to work on the land and help with all chores, so she learned a lot of things that would help her create her future. For years she was encouraged to open her “cucina” to the public as she was known for her extraordinary hospitality and personal warmth, and in 1926, when her husband Gino asked her to move to America with him where he had previously been to make good money, she decided that she would rather try a city like Milano so that she could stay close to her family. They agreed to open a “trattoria” – loosely translated as a friendly gathering place with a farm to table approach. With Bice in the kitchen and her brothers and sisters serving in the dining room, il ristorante “Da Gino e Bice”, or Bice as it would later be known, had a family feeling. The first customers said it was like being at the home of a friend, as Bice hoped they would.