TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 RESTAURANTS
- Café L’Europe – Palm Beach, Fl. 331 South County Road Palm Beach, Fl. 561-655-4020 SEE MENU In 1980 Lidia and Norbert Goldner opened Cafè L’Europe at 150 Worth Avenue on the second floor of the Esplanade. From opening day, Cafè L’Europe quickly became part of the Palm Beach allure. World-renowned Worth Avenue was at the pinnacle of High Fashion and it seemed like every famous fashion designer and cosmetic royal graced the dining rooms at Cafè L’Europe. Champagne bottles were popped so often it was hard to keep up with demand. Cafè L’Europe was serving not only the fabulous Palm Beachers and local residents of the area but also all the international visitors of the day. The “Movers and Shakers” of industry, manufacturing, finance and government, as well as some of the greatest writers and entertainers all became Cafè L’Europe’s guests. Many became “Regulars” alongside aristocrats and royalty from around the world. As one royal personage quoted “It is so nice to be able to come to Cafè L’Europe to enjoy your wonderful food and wines, yet still have our privacy remain intact.
- Chez Jean Pierre, Palm Beach, Florida 132 North County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-833-1171 SEE MENU At this authentic French Bistro, diners enjoy hearty portions with elegant yet simple plate presentations. The menu includes an incredible array of delicious homemade cuisine with seasonal delights as well as an a la carte menu that is sure to please. With over 350 wine selections ranging from $15 up to $1,400 diners will find a French, Italian or American wine that perfectly compliments their meals. End the meal with an award-winning dessert such as our Profiteroles, which is a puff pastry filled with ice cream and drizzled in a warm chocolate sauce.
- Palm Beach Grill – 340 Royal Poinciana Way # 336 Palm Beach, Florida 561-835-1077 SEE MENU
Serving the island for over fifteen years, Palm Beach Grill focuses on the classics.
A friendly smile will greet you, a welcoming and polished service staff will anticipate your needs, and an energetic room with a curated art collection will make you want to stay. From the food to the service, to the electric atmosphere, the Palm Beach Grill is sure to satisfy on every level.
- Flagler Steakhouse – Palm Beach, Florida 1 South County Road, Florida 561-653-6355 SEE MENU Down the resort’s picturesque, palm-lined drive sits Flagler Steakhouse, a fresh take on the classic American chophouse. Inside, dramatic beamed ceilings, wood furnishings and a prep-luxe palette of red, white and blue evoke steakhouse tradition, while sleek, oversized chandeliers and graphic art skew contemporary. Out on the terrace, designed for comfortable dining every month of the year, panoramic views of the golf course and city skyline affirm you’re in the heart of Palm Beach.
- Seafood Bar– Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 SEE MENU AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. Please pardon our dust as we transform the Seafood Bar, our relaxed-yet-refined restaurant that puts you impossibly close to the water. The restaurant will reopen come December, debuting a modern sensibility while maintaining its same beloved views and focus on fresh seafood. Look ahead to a cozy, sophisticated spot, as ideal for drinks as it is for lunch or dinner.
- Café Chardonnay – Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 4533 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 561-655-5430 SEE MENU Since 1982, Chef Frank Eucalitto has successfully created seven restaurants and an off premise catering company in Northern Palm Beach County. Under his guidance and orchestration, Café Chardonnay and our catering company have endured for over 29 years.
Since childhood Chef Frank loved to cook alongside his dad. At a time when it was not yet considered stylish to become a chef, he graduated from the prestigious Johnston and Wales in Providence Rhode Island holding degrees in both culinary arts and hotel/restaurant management.
- La Sirena – West Palm Beach, Florida 6316 S. Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, Florida 561-585-3128 SEE MENU In 1986 my father and mother opened La Sirena with the philosophy of the best ingredients prepared in the simplest way.
More than three decades later my family, my staff and I continue to strive for the same standards my parents set so many years ago.
- Buccan – Palm Beach, Florida 350 South County Road Palm Beach, Florida 888-303-5717 SEE MENU
Welcome. Have a look around, and plan to join us for a vibrant dining experience here in the heart of Palm Beach. At Buccan, you will enjoy Clay Conley’s inventive American cuisine made with the freshest ingredients from the very best sources. Buccan’s signature small plate, big flavor creations are served in a warm and welcoming space. We look forward to meeting you.
- Café Sapori – West Palm Beach, Florida 205 Southern Blvd., WPB, Fl. 561-582-2800 SEE MENU Come and join us at Cafe Sapori where you will experience traditional and modern Italian cuisine. Our menu offers an assortment of flavors from Northern and Southern Italy. Relax at our spacious wrap-around bar accented by Italian granite and warm dark, cherry wood while enjoying our extensive collection of wines by the glass. Experience the comfort of our dining room amongst a casual and chic European ambiance. Take advantage of our private room for special occasions or business events. Open for dinner seven days a week. Buon Appetito!
- Table 26 – West Palm Beach, Florida 1700 South Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Fl. 561-855- 2660 SEE MENU Table 26 Located in the heart of the historical Mango Promenade district and two blocks south of the Norton Museum of Art. Table 26 is a Neighborhood restaurant with Global cuisine in a sophisticated, casual setting. Executive Chef Amit Jain has created delicious dishes to bring you back to the basics of Global cuisine, this unique neighborhood eatery has a full-service bar and complimentary valet. Hours:
5pm to 10pm Thursday through Saturday,
5pm to 9pm Sunday through Wednesday.