TOP 10 LISTS
TOP 10 WEEKEND GETAWAYS
- Key West, Florida – Ocean Key Resort – Key West, Florida 0 Duval Street Key West 305-296-7701 – Key West’s top luxury resort, has the unique distinction of being able to claiming Zero Duval Street as its location. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and the Sunset Pier with its famous daily Sunset Celebration; our Key West resort is home to the highly acclaimed Hot Tin Roof restaurant and the world class SpaTerre. The iconic Sunset Pier sits atop turquoise water and offers lively entertainment, stunning views and festive fare. The resort is adjacent to Mallory Square in historic Old Town Key West. Throughout the years, artists, authors, and creative characters of all kinds have flocked to this tropical locale. Wonderfully diverse, positively eclectic, visitors and residents all thrive in this simple, sundrenched neighborhood. Where historic Duval Street begins, lies the old town experience that is Ocean Key Resort & Spa, a dream escape to Key West, with views that inspire and energize. Other Notable Key West Attractions: Pier House, Casa Marina (Waldorf Astoria), Sloppy Joe’s, Irish Kevin’s, Hogs Breath, Michael’s Restaurant, Ernest Hemingway House and Museum, Key West Conch Train Tour, Barefoot Billy’s Ocean Sports..
- Turks & Caicos, Florida 100 South Ocean Blvd. Manalapan, Fl. 888-306-4894
The Turks and Caicos consist of 40 different islands and cays, only 8 of which are inhabited. The islands of the Turks and Caicos are almost as diverse as its people. From the main tourist center of Providenciales to the quiet and tranquil islands of North and Middle Caicos to the historic Capital Island of Grand Turk; each one offers a different experience and a unique character but all offer year round great climate, beaches and underwater activities. The only true way to experience the Turks and Caicos Islands is to experience each island in the entire chain. This is probably why most of the visitors come back to the Turks and Caicos on a regular basis. You can read about each of the islands here and maybe pick a few to see on your vacation either for daytrips, or longer stays.
- Islamorada, Florida Keys, Florida 0 Duval Street Key West 305-296-7701 – Key West’s top luxury resort, has the unique distinction of being able to claiming Zero Duval Street as its location. Overlooking the Gulf of Mexico and the Sunset Pier with its famous daily Sunset Celebration; our Key West resort is home to the highly acclaimed Hot Tin Roof restaurant and the world class SpaTerre. The iconic Sunset Pier sits atop turquoise water and offers lively entertainment, stunning views and festive fare. The resort is adjacent to Mallory Square in historic Old Town Key West. Throughout the years, artists, authors, and creative characters of all kinds have flocked to this tropical locale. Wonderfully diverse, positively eclectic, visitors and residents all thrive in this simple, sundrenched neighborhood. Where historic Duval Street begins, lies the old town experience that is Ocean Key Resort & Spa, a dream escape to Key West, with views that inspire and energize.
- New York City – Key West, Florida 1 Duval Street Key West, Florida 305-296-4600 – Part romance, part adventure, all paradise, Pier House Resort & Spa is a legendary Key West oasis on the edge of Old Town. Perched where the clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico meet vibrant Duval Street, our historic Key West resort offers a private white sand beach and a perfect location steps from all the entertainment and adventure that makes our island famous. Experience the sun and free spirit of the Florida Keys as you lounge by our heated outdoor pool overlooking the ocean or escape to our spa for a massage or body ritual. Indulge in beautiful rooms and suites with balconies and radiant sunsets. Enjoy a taste of Key West at our 4 restaurants and bars, from the folklore of the Chart Room Bar to Caribbean cuisine on the waterfront at HarbourView Café.
- Las Vegas, Nevada- Islamorada, Florida 81801 Overseas Hwy. Islamorada 305-664-4651
Turquoise water. Towering palms. Calm breezes. Imagine yourself whisked away to a tropical paradise where you indulge in mind, body, and spirit, as you rediscover an oasis called Cheeca Lodge & Spa. Romantic, serene, and dynamic, our Islamorada resort is a standard of excellence achieved by few. Be swept away by the casual elegance emanating from every detail and settle into the laid-back lifestyle of Islamorada. Located in the Sportfishing Capital of the World, Cheeca Lodge is a premier destination for serious anglers. Charter a boat and find over 500 species of fish within minutes from shore.
- Vail, Colorado – Palm Beach, Florida 155 Hammon Avenue Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-5430 – Since 1947 The Colony has been at the center of Palm Beach social life hosting U.S. Presidents, European Royalty and American “Snowbirds” down for the winter season and all manner of discriminating travelers from around the world. Its location is ideal; adjacent to world famous Worth Avenue in the center of the town and a football field length from Palm Beach’s best beach. A true “boutique” hotel, small in size with a distinct personality, The Colony exudes charm and a truly friendly feeling. Although small, The Colony is a full-service hotel with Room Service, Concierge, Valet Parking, great food and top-notch music and entertainment. Dignitaries are a frequent occurrence and recently have included Presidents Bush and Clinton, Prince Edward and Princess Sofia.
- Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida 1111 North Ocean Drive Hollywood, Florida 954-874-4444 – The Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort has received the coveted AAA Four Diamond designation establishing the resort as part of a select group of establishments within North America. Currently, just 1,587 hotels hold the AAA Four Diamond Rating. Inspired by the lyrics and lifestyle of singer, songwriter and author Jimmy Buffett, Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort is a destination resort and entertainment complex on the legendary Hollywood Beach Broadwalk. Hollywood Beach is a classic South Florida beach town that’s enchanted visitors since the 1920s. Often compared to quaint European and funky California beach towns, the character of this inviting area is all Florida.
- Sanibel, Florida – Key West, Florida 1500 Reynolds Street Key West 888-303-5717
Since welcoming our first guests on New Year’s Eve in 1920, Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, has remained a landmark of the grace, charm and tranquility of Old Key West. Enjoy a luxury escape where lush green lawns meet the Atlantic surf on Key West’s largest private beach. Enjoy luxury resort recreation and relaxation at the legendary Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort in Key West. Nestled along the southern edge of the island – overlooking more than 1,100 feet of beach reserved exclusively for hotel guests – Listed in the National Register for Historic Places, this landmark Key West resort has attracted generations of business tycoons, artists, and dignitaries for nearly a century.
- Marco Island– Palm Beach, Florida 2800 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, Florida 561-582-2800 – Set on Palm Beach Island’s most beautiful and expansive beach, our intimate five-star, five-diamond Resort captures the timeless class that makes Palm Beach both vibrant and charming. With an authentically warm and gracious team at your service, and endless memories to be made, we look forward to giving you a warm Four Seasons welcome to paradise.On an island known for its swaying palm trees and fresh coastal breezes lies a heavenly luxury resort retreat on Palm Beach’s most beautiful, expansive beach. At five-star Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, Florida, immerse yourself in a chic and classic Florida luxury resort where your every desire for a tropical escape will be met.
- Disney World- Palm Beach, Florida 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, Florida 561-659-5800 – The luxurious Chesterfield Palm Beach is located in the heart of a residential section of Palm Beach just two blocks north of the world famous Worth Avenue and moments from the beaches. Surrounded by palm-lined boulevards and elegant villas, The Chesterfield is an architectural gem and local institution that epitomises the relaxed Palm Beach lifestyle. Elegant and chic, cool yet welcoming, the hotel is an oasis of old-world charm where the genteel English values of discreet hospitality and attentive service go hand in hand.