TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 BRUNCHES
- The Breakers – Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. With the commitment of its original ownership, capital expenditures averaging $30 million a year are reinvested in The Breakers for the long term, to ensure the resort remains appealing to future generations. Distinguished as a AAA Five Diamond property, the resort has earned numerous accolades for its commitment to the environment, community service and the quality of life it provides to its employees. SUNDAY BRUNCH IN THE CIRCLE DINING ROOM AT THE BREAKERS IS A MUST! Brunch is served from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. It’s a special occasion affair, and worth every penny! ($105 per person, $45 per child aged 3 to 11 – plus tax and tip) and diners are asked to dress accordingly, in “daytime resort wear.” (Check the resort’s website for dress code details.) Reservations are strongly suggested and can be made on OpenTable.com.
- Temple Orange @ Eau Palm Beach, Florida 100 South Ocean Blvd. Manalapan, Fl. 888-306-4894 AAA FIVE DIAMOND The liberation of Palm Beach. Eau Palm Beach brings a new sense of style with new-fashioned luxury that is more relaxed, spontaneous and genuine in a setting reminiscent of a Palm Beach estate. Situated on a private beach on seven acres of oceanfront with lush tropical gardens, guests are welcomed with champagne, breathtaking ocean views and cooling tropical breezes. Indulge in the warm Florida sunshine, sumptuous accommodations, your own private cabana and the award-winning Eau Spa. Miles away from mainstream, the resort radiates the New-fashioned Palm Beach Luxury.
Sunday “Veuve Rich” Brunch – Sundays from noon to 2:30pm
Fun and lively conversation flows during our lavish Sunday Brunch. Add endless visits to our Champagne Garden featuring new Veuve Cliquot Rich Champagne. $42 for adults / $16 children 5-12 / Ages 4 & under complimentary Champagne Garden – add $18 For additional details please visit our website www.templeorangerestaurant.com
- Four Seasons – Palm Beach, Florida 2800 South Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach, Fl. 561-582-2800 – Immerse yourself in a chic and classic Florida resort on Palm Beach’s most beautiful, expansive beach, where your tropical escape can include equal parts relaxation and excitement. Exclusive packages and special offers mean now is the perfect time to make your vacation dreams a reality. Sunday brunch at the Four Seasons is a poolside, ocean-view affair at the resort’s Graze eatery.
The food: a full brunch buffet with a carving station, refined breakfast classics and more lunch-style offerings. Bottomless? Yes, there’s an endless mimosa and Bloody Mary bar.
- Sundy House – Delray Beach, Fl. 106 South Swinton Ave. Delray Beach, Fl. 561-272-5678 SUNDY HOUSE – Restaurant, Inn & Botanical Garden A restaurant with great food in an amazing atmosphere. Our menu offers a diverse collection of American Classic Dishes, highlighted by fresh ingredients, expertly prepared and presented. Enjoy hand crafted cocktails in the Atrium Bar, dine in the unique Fresco or Mediterranean rooms, have dessert under a canopy of twinkling lights in the Taru Garden.Tuesday thru Sunday, Dinner served 6:00pm – 9:30pm Saturday Brunch served 10:30am – 2:00pmSavor Sunday Brunch Buffet served 10:30am – 2:00pm
- Wine Dive – West Palm Beach, Fl. 319 Clematis St. West Palm Beach, Fl. 561-318-8821 SEE MENU Downtown Clematis’ newest addition, The Wine Dive Bar & Restaurant, opened its doors in early January 2012 to quickly become the acclaim of West Palm Beach. Serving worldly inspired cuisine with a contemporary twist, our culinary team invites you to come and have your taste buds begging you for more. Ever-Changing Cuisine
Our vision encompasses a variety of American tapas, flatbreads, and delectable special nightly entrees. Serving daily dinner, late night menu, and Saturday & Sunday Brunch, guests will indulge in an unforgettable experience.
The Cooper – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 4610 PGA Blvd., PBG, Florida 561-622-0032 SEEMENU
The Cooper is a farm-to-table restaurant specializing in the finest foods and beverages sourced whenever possible from local farms, food artisans, small-batch distillers, and craft brewers. Founded by noted restaurateur Richard Rosenthal, The Cooper provides a warm, upscale dining experience, mixing sustainable seasonal dishes with an innovative take on classic American cuisine.
- Hullabaloo – West Palm Beach, Florida 517 Clematis Street WPB, Florida 561-833-1033 SEE MENU
Hullabaloo means great noise or excitement, an uproar,” — just one of our favorite words. We conceived Hullabaloo as being an escape from the “norm”, from the hum drum. Inside, the decor is minimalist and clean, New York City loft meets Little Italy. The 1,700-square-foot space features a glossy, white-washed brick wall to the left, dotted with circular red and black leather booths paired with white marble tables. To the right is an expansive bar with plenty of seating to encourage both drinking and eating. It’s also where you’ll find the restaurant’s open kitchen, with a wood-fired stone hearth as a focal point. The wood stove is also the heart of the menu, used to cook many of the dishes prepared by executive chef Fritz Cassel, including the fire-grilled pizzas. Be sure to snag a spot across from the exposed prep area, which doubles as an intimate chef’s tasting area, and offers an excellent view of the kitchen at work. Additional seating can be found out back, as Hullabaloo shares the communal outdoor patio with Mayo’s neighboring establishment.
- Le Rendez Vous – West Palm Beach, Florida 221 Datura Street W.P.B., Fl. 561-273-5441 SEE MENU Located in the heart of West Palm Beach’s downtown, Le Rendez-Vous is a Parisian restaurant and lounge established in 2012 by the brothers Olivier and Edouard Delrieu.
The atmosphere is casual chic, a bit industrial, and definitely arty. The food takes inspirations from all around the world, always with a French touch. The cocktails are carefully handcrafted, and the establishment worked closely with French wine makers and importers, to offer you a unique selection with a great variety of taste and price.
- Waterway Cafe -Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 2300 PGA Blvd. PB Gardens, Fl. 561-694-1700 SEE MENU Welcome! The Waterway Café is a South Florida tradition in waterfront dining since 1986, and the most popular restaurant in the Palm Beaches. Featuring an exciting menu of fresh seafood, steak, chicken, pasta, custom-made pizza entrees and fabulous desserts. The Waterway Café was built in 1986 by entrepreneurial businessman and real estate developer Jefferson Vander Wolk, on the site of the former Waterway Marina.
Featuring Florida’s only floating boat bar, great food, friendly staff, and magnificent views of the Intracoastal Waterway, it has become a South Florida tradition and a favorite of locals and out-of-town travelers alike.
- Hilton West Palm Beach – WPB, Florida 600 Okeechobee Blvd., WPB, Florida 561-231-6000 Sleek new hotel in downtown West Palm Beach, FL
Hilton West Palm Beach, a AAA Four Diamond hotel, is located 2 miles from Palm Beach and across from CityPlace shopping center. With comfortable guest rooms, alfresco dining options and a vibrant pool scene, our hotel is great for leisure, meeting or business travelers. The 400-room lifestyle hotel is connected to the Convention Center, with modern meeting spaces and lawns for weddings and events.