TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 HAMBURGERS
- Seafood Bar – The Breakers – Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. With the commitment of its original ownership, capital expenditures averaging $30 million a year are reinvested in The Breakers for the long term, to ensure the resort remains appealing to future generations. Distinguished as a AAA Five Diamond property, the resort has earned numerous accolades for its commitment to the environment, community service and the quality of life it provides to its employees.
- Double Roads, Jupiter, Florida 251 South US Highway 1 Jupiter, Florida 561-203-7061 SEE MENU
Today Double Roads is the home of live music in Jupiter. But, the name Double Roads comes from a stretch of road just north of Marcinski Road, on the beach in Juno Beach, Florida. It was a favorite hang out for locals in the 60’s, 70’s & 80’s. This stretch of beach hosted bonfires, fishing, surfing and everything truly South Florida. If you mention the name Double Roads, you are bound to hear some great stories of the past! This is what inspired us to create our little hometown bar, Double Roads. We wanted to create a special environment and pay homage to the history of Jupiter, it’s residents, and it’s way of life. This is reflected in offering the best live music in Jupiter and food that celebrates Jupiter’s culture and South Florida history. With all of the development going on in our town we wanted to make sure that the history of our town is not forgotten. With local recipes, using local produce and meats, local live bands playing all your favorites, let Double Roads be your hometown bar. A little local spot in the midst of all the new behemoth structures and a place to celebrate our past as well as our future. Double Roads is the place to be with the best live music in Jupiter 7 nights a week and not to mention an amazing menu with creative specials served every night!
Brass Ring – North Palm Beach, Florida 200 US Highway 1 NPB, Florida 561-848-4748 SEE MENU You can smell the aroma of these burgers cooking from a block away. That smell always pulls me toward the Brass Ring Pub as I drive near on U.S. 1 in North Palm Beach. This place has been grilling some of the best burgers in the county for 29 years. There’s no great secret to their deliciousness. Owner Bret Worcester, whose father and brother founded the pub in February 1986, says the patties are made with Bush Brothers’ quality meat and cooked, unseasoned, over lava rocks on a char-rock grill. “The drippings season the grill,” he says. Translation: more flavor for the next batch!
- City Diner – 3400 S. Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, Florida 561-659-6776 SEE MENU
Welcome to City Diner. City Diner is a family owned and operated business serving West Palm Beach since 1982. It is acclaimed by its patrons as not only excelling in quality food service, but also but by providing an atmosphere of warmth and congeniality that has no equal.
We feel that the comfort and satisfaction of our customers is our # 1 priority! We truly believe that the most important person coming through our door is you – our valued customer. Our entire staff is dedicated to your comfort and satisfaction and we extend our thanks and appreciation for your patronage. The Management and Staff
- Buccan– Palm Beach, Florida 350 South County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-833-3450 SEE MENU
That smoky scent you detect in Buccan’s delectable burgers is the effect of a wood fire on prime beef. Chef Clay Conley, flavor master, tops his wood-grilled burgers with aged cheddar and serves it on a house-made brioche with cornichons and fries. Outstanding! Welcome. Have a look around, and plan to join us for a vibrant dining experience here in the heart of Palm Beach. At Buccan, you will enjoy Clay Conley’s inventive American cuisine made with the freshest ingredients from the very best sources. Buccan’s signature small plate, big flavor creations are served in a warm and welcoming space. We look forward to meeting you.
- Café Boulud – Palm Beach, Florida 301 Australian Ave. Palm Beach, Fl. 561-655-6060 – SEE MENU Café Boulud at the Brazilian Court Hotel – one of Palm Beach’s most coveted dining destinations – has undergone a complete renovation! Experience the all-new look and menu this season, just steps from Worth Avenue. The restaurant’s new design is lighter and elegant, achieved with unique touches like a shimmery ceiling made from sea shells and Pecky Cypress, improved lighting, and warm wood flooring surrounding the glowing bar. The new, expanded bar is dramatically backlit and casts a resplendent glow through the room. It’s a must for cocktails before dinner, with an inventive new cocktail list and craft beers on tap, or to enjoy the crowd and scenery; food is served at the bar throughout the day. The newly renovated terrace and private dining rooms are a destination for entertaining in style, whether for a lavish event or to host a memorable wedding day. The menu balances signature Boulud dishes and French favorites inspired by Daniel’s restaurants around the world, with a spotlight on the region’s incredible seafood and produce.
- The Cooper – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 4610 PGA Blvd., PBG, Florida 561-622-0032 SEEMENU
The Cooper is a farm-to-table restaurant specializing in the finest foods and beverages sourced whenever possible from local farms, food artisans, small-batch distillers, and craft brewers. Founded by noted restaurateur Richard Rosenthal, The Cooper provides a warm, upscale dining experience, mixing sustainable seasonal dishes with an innovative take on classic American cuisine.
- Howley’s – West Palm Beach, Florida 4700 S. Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach, Florida 561-833-5691 SEE MENU
In 2004 The Subculture group brought back this historic diner built in 1950. Restoring the key elements like the terrazzo floors and tin ceilings was key in turning back the time while modernizing the menu bringing local and organic ingredients to an old historic greasy spoon diner. The people: There’s no blase hipster attitude among the rolled jeans-tatted-mustachioed but busy staff, which manages to be welcoming and cheery.of the original 1950 building, married to an addition that looks like a vintage Florida Room. A 2004 retro-chic renovation by restaurateur rRodney Mayo saved the best of the original diner (terrazzo floors, open grill, Formica-topped tables) with modern updates (local art work, red bar stools.) The food: Comfort food bliss, with pot pies, short ribs, liver & onions, fried chicken with mashed potatoes. Top it off with Mom’s apple pie, a berry cobbler or a slice of BananaBanana cream. The history: It’s served generations of West Palm Beachers since Patrick Howley opened his doors in 1950. Political schmoozing at Howley’s has a long tradition, from local city commission candidates to state and national office seekers including Charlie Crist, John McCain and George W. Bush. The slogan: “Cooked in Sight…Must Be Right.”
- The Chesterfield – Palm Beach, Florida 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, Florida 561-659-5800 – The luxurious Chesterfield Palm Beach is located in the heart of a residential section of Palm Beach just two blocks north of the world famous Worth Avenue and moments from the beaches. Surrounded by palm-lined boulevards and elegant villas, The Chesterfield is an architectural gem and local institution that epitomises the relaxed Palm Beach lifestyle. Elegant and chic, cool yet welcoming, the hotel is an oasis of old-world charm where the genteel English values of discreet hospitality and attentive service go hand in hand.
- Le Tub – Hollywood, Florida 1100 North Ocean Drive, Hollywood Florida 954-921-9425 SEE MENU Established November 2nd 1959 as a Sunoco gas station…. Closed by the energy crunch of the early seventies, your Host purchased the barren property in 1974 and dedicated a concentrated year personally hand building LeTub totally of Flotsam, Jetsam and ocean borne treasures all gathered daily over 4 years of day break jogging on Hollywood Beach. All landscaping, planting and decor by your host. We are a Multi-level , Outdoor seating Saloon, located on The Intra-Coastal Waterway. The Best Hamburger voted by GQ Magazine, and Oprah…and as seen on Oprah!!!