TOP 10 LISTS
|GOLF COURSES||WATERFRONT SPOTS||ATTRACTIONS||GETAWAYS|
TOP 10 STEAKHOUSES
- Flagler Steakhouse @ The Breakers – Palm Beach, Florida. 1 S. County Road Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-6611 AAA FIVE DIAMOND – A luxury oceanfront hotel and one of America’s legendary resort destinations. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the modern-classic resort exhibits a timeless atmosphere that reflects the elegant comforts and personalization of a grand residence, but energized with a youthful, family-minded philosophy. With the commitment of its original ownership, capital expenditures averaging $30 million a year are reinvested in The Breakers for the long term, to ensure the resort remains appealing to future generations. Distinguished as a AAA Five Diamond property, the resort has earned numerous accolades for its commitment to the environment, community service and the quality of life it provides to its employees.
- Palm Beach Grill – 340 Royal Poinciana Way # 336 Palm Beach, Florida 561-835-1077 SEE MENU
Serving the island for over fifteen years, Palm Beach Grill focuses on the classics.
A friendly smile will greet you, a welcoming and polished service staff will anticipate your needs, and an energetic room with a curated art collection will make you want to stay. From the food to the service, to the electric atmosphere, the Palm Beach Grill is sure to satisfy on every level.
- Capital Grill – Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 11365 Legacy Ave., PBG, Fl. 561-630-4994 SEE MENU From the moment you step into The Capital Grille, the experience is one of comfortable elegance. African mahogany paneling and Art Deco chandeliers provide a warm, stately setting for our nationally renowned dry-aged steaks, fresh seafood, and acclaimed world-class wines. With service as gracious as it is attentive, we look forward to impressing you. MENU PHILOSOPHY: Exceptional Ingredients, Artfully Prepared
It is our sole desire that everything, and we mean everything, that arrives at your table at The Capital Grille delights you. To that end, we use only the finest, freshest ingredients, masterfully prepared in recipes designed to engage all of your senses.
- Okeechobee Steakhouse – West Palm Beach, Florida 2854 Okeechobee Blvd., WPB, Fl. 561-683-5151 SEE MENU
In October of 1947, Ralph and Norma Lewis opened The Okeechobee Drive-In. Passed on to their son, Curtis Lewis and his wife Jeannie, and now known as The Okeechobee Steakhouse since the early 1970’s, the restaurant has truly grown within the community around it. We have developed our own exclusive aging process for beef- it’s a decade old guarded family SECRET… creating a succulent flavor that will leave your taste buds begging for one more bite. Hate lots of fat on your steak? We hate it too, which is why all steaks are closely hand trimmed the old fashioned way. You deserve the cream of the crop which is why it is our mission to provide you with incredible food, an extraordinary staff that delivers exceptional service, an atmosphere of warmth that echoes memories of a time long past!
- Chop’s Lobster Bar & Steakhouse – Boca Raton, Fl. 101 Plaza Real S. Boca Raton. Fl. 305-664-4651 SEE MENU
Chops Lobster Bar in Royal Palm Place is a true destination, offering Boca Raton’s best quality USDA Prime meats and a wide selection of pristine seafood. It boasts two levels: Chops, a luxe steakhouse setting, and Lobster Bar, a chic seafood bar with mosaic tile and extensive raw bar. The hip bar features live music and an extensive, award-winning wine list.
- The Colony – Palm Beach, Florida 155 Hammon Avenue Palm Beach, Florida 561-655-5430 – Since 1947 The Colony has been at the center of Palm Beach social life hosting U.S. Presidents, European Royalty and American “Snowbirds” down for the winter season and all manner of discriminating travelers from around the world. Its location is ideal; adjacent to world famous Worth Avenue in the center of the town and a football field length from Palm Beach’s best beach. A true “boutique” hotel, small in size with a distinct personality, The Colony exudes charm and a truly friendly feeling. Although small, The Colony is a full-service hotel with Room Service, Concierge, Valet Parking, great food and top-notch music and entertainment. Dignitaries are a frequent occurrence and recently have included Presidents Bush and Clinton, Prince Edward and Princess Sofia.
- Meat Market – Palm Beach, Florida 191 Bradley Place, Palm Beach, Florida 954-874-4444 SEE MENU A sexier, more glamorous take on the traditional steakhouse, meat market is a dynamic offering of what’s great now; reflecting cuts of meat, delicate seafood and produce available and offered on a daily, weekly or seasonal basis under the acute supervision of acclaimed executive chef Sean Brasel
- Anthony’s Runway 84 – Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. 330 S.W. 24th St. Ft. Laud., Fl. 954-467-8484 SEE MENU
Open for Lunch – Tuesday through Friday Open for Dinner – Tuesday through Sunday “Begin and end with the feeling of family” In today’s world of Corporate Restaurants, Anthony’s Runway 84 offers you the rare opportunity to dine in a family owned restaurant. Our family style menu and atmosphere has been our motto for over 25 years. Customers enjoy our signature dishes while entertained with sounds ranging from Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin to Billy Joel and The Beatles. For many, it is their first stop after arriving at the airport In Fort Lauderdale. People from all across the country have been loyal Runway customers for many years. We take pride in making everyone’s “Runway Experience” one they won’t soon forget. Call Vincenzo, tell him we sent you.
- La Sirena – West Palm Beach, Florida 6316 S. Dixie Highway West Palm Beach, Florida 561-585-3128 SEE MENU In 1986 my father and mother opened La Sirena with the philosophy of the best ingredients prepared in the simplest way.
More than three decades later my family, my staff and I continue to strive for the same standards my parents set so many years ago.
- The Chesterfield – Palm Beach, Florida 363 Cocoanut Row, Palm Beach, Florida 561-659-5800 – The luxurious Chesterfield Palm Beach is located in the heart of a residential section of Palm Beach just two blocks north of the world famous Worth Avenue and moments from the beaches. Surrounded by palm-lined boulevards and elegant villas, The Chesterfield is an architectural gem and local institution that epitomises the relaxed Palm Beach lifestyle. Elegant and chic, cool yet welcoming, the hotel is an oasis of old-world charm where the genteel English values of discreet hospitality and attentive service go hand in hand.